The old Spanish colonial screw-press mint on calle La Moneda is located 7
blocks to the south of the so called "Apartado" plant, where later minting
operations were carried out after independence from Spain, on calle Apartado (above).
Entrance to the mint built in 1728-1730, on calle La Moneda. The building currently houses
a museum of anthropology.
FRIENDS OF THE SEGOVIA MINT ASSOCIATION © 2009